Venture of Applying

After my Venture of Applying, I signed my contract from an American company yesterday and will start after my 1 month notice from my previous company.

Actually it was 28 days because of my beloved girlfriend. I also filed my resignation letter and it was approved by my seniors. At last, I will escape from a shouting boss, super strict time, little salary increase, and specially an evil company. But I have to thank them anyways because without this company and macuha.com, I wouldn’t create this blog. But the time always comes that you have to say “bye bye” to everyone in your work place and say Hello World to your new company.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work man.. awesome... keep it up.. here is mine one...

http://computerworld-hiren.blogspot.com

Computer World is a portal to the solutions of every problem related to the computer.. information related to exchange servers, dedicated hosting servers and services.. tips and tricks related to the computer, windows xp, windows vista, windows seven, linux and many more...

Bryan Arancon said...

Thanks a lot...

Ronald Redito said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Dear Elsie,

For long time I use this free software: [url=http://www.freeflvtomp3converter.com]FLV to MP3 free converter[/url].

FLV to MP3 free converter is a free YouTube, MegaVideo, Sharkle and similar video sites to MP3 Converter and allows you to convert a video to MP3 file.

This software is fast, free, and requires no signup. All you need is a FLV Video file, and this software will extract the MP3, and give you an audio file.

So you are able to listen to your favorite YouTube tracks on every MP3 player.

You can download it for free at [url=http://www.freeflvtomp3converter.com]www.freeflvtomp3converter.com[/url].

This may be useful to you.